[Social-sciences-list] tips for survey design

Donald Winiecki dwiniecki at handid.org
Sat Apr 14 21:19:12 UTC 2018

Hi Cheryl,

A quick check of Google Scholar caught several papers that will likely be
useful for you.  Please visit the URL included immediately below:

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C13&q=blind+students+in+museums&btnG=

And please let me introduce myself. I am a sociologist and faculty member
in the Boise State University, College of Engineering. I am also certified
braille transcriber and member of the tactile graphics skills committee for
the National Braille Association.  In my various roles I have done (more
than) a few surveys over the years, and perhaps we could collaborate on the
project you're working on.

Best wishes,

_don

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don Winiecki
Handid Media • a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
dwiniecki at handid.org
http://handid.org
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~d

​
​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don Winiecki, Ed.D., Ph.D.
*Professor of Ethics & Morality in Professional Practice*
Boise State University, College of Engineering
Dept of Organizational Performance & Workplace Learning (OPWL)
1910 University Drive, Mail Stop 2070
Boise, Idaho 83725-2070 USA
E-mail: dwiniecki at boisestate.edu
WWW: http://opwl.boisestate.edu