[4Alabama] NFB Alabama Caucus During the National Convention

Jennifer Reeves auburngirl2021 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 00:25:24 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jennifer Reeves <reeves.jennifer at aidb.org>
Date: Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 7:17 PM
Subject: FW: Hope this helps
To: <auburngirl2021 at gmail.com>

*From:* nfbal.president at gmail.com [mailto:nfbal.president at gmail.com]
*Sent:* Sunday, July 12, 2020 1:21 PM
*To:* 'Jennifer Reeves' <reeves.jennifer at aidb.org>
*Subject:* Hope this helps

Alabama Caucus

The NFB of Alabama affiliate will hold our 2020 Annual Caucus on Friday,
July 17 at 10:30 am. The call will take place on our Zoom line. Please join
us as we highlight the weeks activities, acknowledge any Jernigan Scholars,
receive PAC updates and much much more. Every year we are provided a space
for our Alabama family to gather. Even though we’ll be coming together
virtually, I encourage everyone to take advantage of this opportunity to
connect during our convention. Normally, during this time, we would have
been excited about traveling to our annual convention. Of course, the
convention will be virtual but I implore each of you to harness that same
energetic fashion we are accustom to. Whether we participate on the
internet, phone lines, smart speakers or other platforms, lets make this a
great convention as we celebrate our 80th anniversary!