[4Alabama] Fwd: FW: Convention Assistance

Jennifer Reeves auburngirl2021 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 00:29:03 UTC 2020

Please see below.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jennifer Reeves <reeves.jennifer at aidb.org>
Date: Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 7:17 PM
Subject: FW: Convention Assistance
To: <auburngirl2021 at gmail.com>

*From:* nfbal.president at gmail.com [mailto:nfbal.president at gmail.com]
*Sent:* Sunday, July 12, 2020 1:24 PM
*To:* 'Jennifer Reeves' <reeves.jennifer at aidb.org>
*Subject:* Convention Assistance

2020 Alabama National Convention Assistance

All members are encouraged to participate during our Board Meeting at 1pm
and Resolution Meeting at 5pm, both on Wednesday. Of course, we expect
everyone to share during our Caucus. Our Alabama Affiliate has a Convention
Committee on hand to assist our members with any challenges that may arise
during your virtual convention experience. The committee members and their
phone numbers are: Jill Rossiter at 256.702.7559, Tamika Williams at
251.605.7882 and Constance Hughes at 251.802.6543. Please contact them and
they’ll be happy to help.