[4Alabama] NFB Braille UNO Cards

Jennifer Reeves auburngirl2021 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 13:52:00 UTC 2020

Braille UNO cards, with the National Federation of the Blind logo featured
on the box, are available via the Independence Market for $10.00. These
cards were designed in partnership with the National Federation of the
Blind and feature Braille on the corner of each playing card to indicate
the card’s color and number or action. UNO Braille packaging features
Braille on the front and back for clear identification and directs players
to UNOBraille.com where they can find playing instructions featuring .BRF
files for download. Players can also access voice-enabled instructions
through Amazon Alexa and Google Home.

Independence Market Gift Certificates

With the holiday season approaching, I’m sure you might like to purchase
that special gift from the Independence Market for a family member, friend,
neighbor, or loved one. If you’re undecided as to what to buy them, why not
consider one of our Independence Market gift certificates? Gift
certificates are available for purchase in $25, $50, $75, and $100
increments. They’re valid for one year after purchase and can be redeemed
over the phone. PDF gift certificates are available via email or in Braille
via USPS. To learn more about gift certificates, please email the
Independence Market at independencemarket at nfb.org, or call us at
410-659-9314, extension 2216.

Facebook Is Doubling Gifts Made on GivingTuesday:

Want a way to triple your gifts? Give to NFB on GivingTuesday, December 1,
by hitting the donate button on our Facebook page or posts. Facebook and
Vispero will both be matching those gifts, as long as matching funds are
available. Please feel free to reach out to Patti Chang, our director of
outreach, at 410-659-9314, extension 2422, or pchang at nfb.org with any
questions.

Next Tuesday: Attend the Presidential Release #500:

The December Presidential Release of the National Federation of the Blind
will be delivered on Tuesday, December 1, at 8:00 p.m. eastern. Attend this
celebration and milestone of the five hundredth episode! After the remarks,
there is an opportunity for questions. Submit questions in advance to
cdanielsen at nfb.org and put PR500 in the subject line, or call 410-659-9314,
extension 2473. Closed captions and Spanish interpretation will be
available. This milestone release will include participation from Marc
Maurer and Mary Ellen Jernigan.