[4Alabama] 2023 NFB Convention Save the Date Flyer

Jennifer Reeves auburngirl2021 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 22:56:13 UTC 2022

Hello,

Our 2023 Affiliate Convention is just around the corner!

Are you as excited as I am about coming together, once again? Let’s make
our event one to remember for years to come. Please join me as we circulate
the attached document and invite family, friends and other blind
individuals who have not realized how valuable it is to be connected with
The National Federation of the Blind. There’s a wealth of knowledge we can
impart to others, just as I’m confident we’d definitely benefit from their
involvement.

Happy Holidays,

Barbara