[4Alabama] 2022 National Convention Registration Is Open:

Jennifer Reeves auburngirl2021 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 23:48:28 UTC 2022

*2022 National Convention Registration Is Open:*

The 2022 National Federation of the Blind National Convention registration
is now open until May 31, 2022. Registration is $25 per person. Banquet
tickets for Sunday, July 10, are $70 per person. Please review our 2022
National Convention Safety Protocols
<https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/2022-national-convention-safety-protocols>
and
the National Federation of the Blind Code of Conduct
<https://nfb.org/about-us/history-and-governance/code-conduct> prior to
registering. Register online now!
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=479> Details regarding
convention can be found at nfb.org/convention. Also, check out the
latest *Braille
Monitor* article, “New Orleans: Site of 2022 Convention” by John Berggren
<https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm22/bm2203/bm220301.htm>.

*Scholarship Program Deadline Approaching in March:*

The National Federation of the Blind scholarship program helps blind
college students reach their educational and employment goals and so much
more. Building on its strong foundation, we are enhancing the awards
granted and making the experience even more inclusive, engaging, and
meaningful for the thirty finalists. Each scholarship winner will receive
$8,000. Encourage students to apply for the 2022 scholarship program
<https://nfb.org/about-us/press-room/national-federation-blind-enhances-largest-scholarship-program-blind-scholars>.
The deadline is March 31.

*Apply for 2022 Bolotin Awards:*

The National Federation of the Blind is accepting nominations of
individuals or organizations who are a positive force in the lives of blind
people and help us transform dreams into reality. Each application must
include a letter of recommendation. Learn more and submit a nomination for
the 2022 Dr. Jacob Bolotin Awards
<https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/scholarships-and-awards/dr-jacob-bolotin-awards/application-information>
.

Thanks so much!