[4Alabama] Successful 2023 Alabama State Convention

Jennifer Reeves auburngirl2021 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 23:55:00 UTC 2023

Our 2023 NFB of Alabama Convention was a huge success. There were
approximately 175 attendees this pass weekend. There was a wide array of
topics to choose from. Our family reunion reception was exciting and the
family feud was awesome. Congratulations to our 2023 family feud winners,
E. H. Gentry of Talladega. National Representative Shawn Callaway, Maurice
Peret, our state Representative Neil Rafferty and the other speakers shared
valuable information.

The love and joy was felt all across the hotel. If you were not present,
you missed an exhilarating  occasion. Hopefully our 2024 gathering will be
even larger.

Have a great week.

Yours In The Movement

Barbara