[Aabs-forum] the real nature of blindness

Dezman Jackson jackson.dezman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 18:31:09 UTC 2010

Hi, Fellow AABS members,

Hope this great Sunday afternoon finds you doing well.  As I sit here and contemplate on the nature of blindness, some of the main questions I'm turning over in my head are what is the meaning of blindness?  Is blindness hmore a physical or social disability?  By this I mean are the problems that are caused by blindness mostly a result of not being able to see or are they because of other people not understanding blindness?  So I am interested in your thoughts on the above questions.  Reply to this message and share with us what you think.

Sincerely,
Dezman Jackson, NOMC, NCLB