[Aabs-forum] May Nabs Membership Call: Math.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon May 14 17:50:09 UTC 2012

Greetings Fellow Students!

  It’s the source of most scholastic anxiety.
It is that one part of the class schedule you cannot stand to think
about, let alone look at.  For most students it is a four letter word
(well, it’s actually a word four letters long)...
 MATH!!!

 Well, fear not, for we have something that might help you out (no,
not a “get out of math free” card).

 The National Association of Blind Students Presents:  Math: mastering
the monster.
 Yes, the title is a little dramatic, but maybe after this call, the
idea of working with numbers will be less   traumatic to you then
before it!

  When? Sunday 5/20/2012 at 7 p.m. ET
Where? Conference Call (712) 775 – 7100 and enter code 257963
Why?  Are you a Student?... do  we need to explain any further
 ?
  We look forward to having you!

   NABS Membership committee