[Aabs-forum] *for High School Students Only* Nabs High School Committee: School Dances: Getting ready, Getting confident, Getting on the Floor!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon May 14 17:56:24 UTC 2012

To all High School Students

Do you find it difficult to enjoy and socialize at school dances
because of all of the noise?

Do you want to learn how you can participate fully in the school dance
experience, from getting ready to socializing?

Join the high school committee as we discuss ways that we can enjoy
dances and similar events as much as our sighted peers.

When: Sunday, May 20, 2012 at 6:00 p.m. eastern

Call: 712-775-7100

Pass code: 257963