[Ag-eq] Anyone still on the list?

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Fri Jan 30 02:54:00 UTC 2009

By the way, I love your signatures on your email. It seems that many of us
don't raise animals but we do garden. Perhaps we can start talking about
gardening stuff. I'm always curious about the different methods that blind
people use that might be different for their gardening. I'm just trying to
stimulate some conversation and what better way to do that then to talk
about gardening. Does anyone on the list grow fruits and vegetables
commercially, or are most of you hobby gardeners?