[Ag-eq] Anyone still on the list?

The Crowd the_crowd at cox.net
Fri Jan 30 10:24:50 UTC 2009

I used to have a huge garden in my house and the neighbors--mostly very
hungry people--would come and pick and eat.

I missed it so badly when I moved into an apartment that I had to at least
do something.

There is magic when you put your hands in the ground. It heals your first
Chakra.
Some people never feel that and that is why I want to share it with our
blind kids and anyone who wants to know it.

I can dig it!

Atty

Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it.

Life is short ...forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly,
laugh uncontrollably...
and never regret anything that made you smile

"Qui docet, discit."
"He who teaches, learns"

I have learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Maya Angelou