[Ag-eq] accessible gardening web sites

pajohns1 at vt.edu pajohns1 at vt.edu
Fri Jan 30 13:14:58 UTC 2009

        I'm glad to see a surge of traffic on the list.  A question for the
gardeners among you. which gardening web sites have you found to be easily
accessible with screen readers?  I've found two that are fairly easy to
navigate.

*You Bet Your Garden http://www.gardensalive.com/
He also has an excellent searchable database of questions and answers at
http://www.gardensalive.com/article_mcgrath.asp?ai=4&bhcd2=1233320585
*National Arbor Day Foundation http://www.arborday.org/index.cfm
The Arbor Day is more of a source of trees and shrubs, but I've found them
fairly easy to navigate.

Patrick
@Virginia Tech