[Ag-eq] Blind Gardener Discussion List

Fred Chambers regenerative at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 30 17:08:58 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I used to be a frequent poster on this list.  I think I'm still a
member.  It is full of gardeners of all skill levels.  Richard, the
group owner keeps a list of accessible gardening web sites.  That
list, and the list of USDA climate zones gets emailed to everyone on
the First of each month.

See ya online,
Fred

Blind Gardeners, is a group for blind and visually impaired people
who are interested in gardening. Discussion topics include, gardening
in general, problems unique to blind and visually impaired gardeners,
the availability, quality, and speech accessibility of gardening
CD's, gardening books in other formats, and what to do with the
produce of the garden. This group is family friendly, so no profanity
please.