[Ag-eq] Shows

Peg Brandt hazer100 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 01:28:42 UTC 2010

Oh, Jody!  How true our lives have been!  My name is Peg and every once in awhile I pop in here to see if it is active or not!  Glad to have you here!  My life mirrors yours to a tee!  At our age there wasn;t much out there for us except that there were no real expectations for us.  Sadly to say that there weren't enough of us out there as many otheer blind individuals believed that there wasn't really alot available for them to do out ini the real world so they just adopted John Q. Sighty's expectations!  If there had been more trailblazers
like us there wouldn't be all this litigation and fears out there about our safety!  Sure like you I had my share of problems out there but still have plugged on forward and glad I did!  If you care to shat privately my email address is:  hazer100 at hotmail.com  and anyone else wishing to dump on all the crap they deal with I'm here!  Peg in Iowa