[Ag-eq] Anyone out there?

aleeha dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 12:05:48 UTC 2010

Hi,
Here is how the clicker works.
First, when I am showing in showmanship and halter classes, my
instructor stands behind the judge and clicks so I know where a
straight line is. I remember the pattern myself and direct the
horse, but now I have an audio cue as to where to go because I do
not have enough vision to see the cone.
  In pleasure classes, the clicker is used to direct me in a
straight line when the announcer says to come to the center of
the arena.
Feel free to e-mail me at blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com if you have
any further questions. I will be happy to chat and/or answer
questions.
Have a good day,
Aleeha
?