[Ag-eq] Resending

aleeha dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 17:29:31 UTC 2010

Hi,
The clicker is not to train the horse. However, it is a very
useful tool to use so that a rider can go in a straight line. You
can get them at your local pet shop (I don't remember how much
they are, but they are not very expensire). They are the same
clickers used on dogs.
Feel free?to e-mail me with other questions.
Thanks,
Aleeha blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com