[Ag-eq] anyone out there

Nella Foster nfoster at extremezone.com
Sat May 1 13:17:21 UTC 2010

Hello:

This list has been so quiet; I was just wondering if anyone is still around.

I know this is an NFB group, but will anyone be going to the ACB convention?

It's in Phoenix this year,so I thought I would go check out the exhibit hall.  I've also been ask to speak on a panel about employment.

If any of you are going to be there I would love to meet you in person!  We could do lunch, dinner, or I could even show you around Phoenix.  It will be extremely hot in Phoenix in July!