[Ag-eq] anyone out there

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Sat May 1 21:12:32 UTC 2010

Hi Nella,
I didn't realize it was that quiet, I've just joined the list last night.
Since you're still out there though, I know this is agriculture &
equestrian (dealing with horses of course), but are there people out
there who work with other animals, dogs cats, etc?
Or is it strictly equestrian?
I love horses, but I really want to work with dogs/cats, since I live
in a rural area & don't own horses/can't get to a place where horses
are kept. In other words, I'm a million times more likely to be able
to work with dogs or cats versus horses.
If you have any insight/advice I'd really appreciate it.
Thank you,
Michelle

On 5/1/10, Nella Foster <nfoster at extremezone.com> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> This list has been so quiet; I was just wondering if anyone is still around.
>
> I know this is an NFB group, but will anyone be going to the ACB convention?
>
> It's in Phoenix this year,so I thought I would go check out the exhibit
> hall.  I've also been ask to speak on a panel about employment.
>
> If any of you are going to be there I would love to meet you in person!  We
> could do lunch, dinner, or I could even show you around Phoenix.  It will be
> extremely hot in Phoenix in July!

Goren & Eames no more??? (cry)!!!