[Ag-eq] anyone out there

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Sun May 2 11:32:25 UTC 2010

Hi Nella,

I am Susan from Virginia.  I have been on the list for a while, but I tend
to lerk more than I post.  My husband and I were thinking about attending
ACB convention, but July is such a busy time for us here at Dogwood Farm.
We have been extensively expanding our gardens and adding paths so it not
only makes it easier for me to get around, but it also brakes things down in
sections and seperates my chickens from the growing areas.

My husband Matt was raised in Vegas and also spent time in Arizona.  You'll
have to check out those exhibits and let us know what peeks your interest.
I'm hoping to maybe make it to next years NFB convention in Orlando.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net