[Ag-eq] anyone out there

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 20:34:59 UTC 2010

Susan,
It's great that you all took them in! I always joke that we have an
invisible sign at our house that calls to animals & says something
like: "Safe here!" or "Well cared for here!" Something along those
lines because we always get strays coming around! Lol. Dad can't stand
it, but I just love animals so there's no complaints here!
Michelle