[Ag-eq] anyone out there

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Tue May 4 10:12:25 UTC 2010

Yeah Michelle, I feel the same way about the sign.  When we were growing up,
Daddy always told us time and time again to never feed the strays,
especially the wandering hunting dogs.  Well, we got creative there too.
There had been two hunting dogs around and we just couldn't go outside and
feed up the dogs, cats and horses without feeding them too.  We would leave
food in the bucket when we were done and lay it over on the side.  We
couldn't help if they ate the left overs.  The beagle ended up being called
Pot Luck and the Blue tic hound we named Hobo Joe.  We won, they stayed.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net