[Ag-eq] anyone out there

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Tue May 4 17:46:09 UTC 2010

Hi Nella,

I agree with you completely.  When I first started riding there the saddle
was so noisy I couldn't hear her talk.  I took the saddle home and cleaned
and oiled it.  This gave me the opportunity to examine every detail of a
western saddle.  The saddle was in great shape when I returned it.  It was
nice a quiet too.  Then she was in a parade in the rain and someone threw
the saddle on the floor of the barn and left it their.  When I rode after
that my right leg kept catching the right fender that was curled up.  She
was annoyed at me for always correcting it. Ha, when I got home I had a
blister.

All this is reminding me of why I am looking some pleac else.

JODY