[Ag-eq] anyone out there

Nella Foster nfoster at extremezone.com
Wed May 5 00:06:53 UTC 2010

Jody:

I'm on another list for disabled equestrians and one of the members is a
director of a therapeutic riding facility in Florida.  I really don't know
much about her program and you strike me as the type of person who might not
fit in a therapeutic program, but I thought maybe she could recommend an
instructor in your area.  She seems to have a lot of contacts and know lots
of horse people.

The program is call Harmony Farms and their web address is
www.harmonyfarmsinc.com

She seems really nice on the list and might be able to make some
suggestions.