[Ag-eq] anyone out there

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Tue May 4 13:49:54 UTC 2010

Hello Nella,

I live in south Florida.  There are a lot of horse facilities to pick from.
I did look on the National Barrel Horse Association website and I found an
instructor who would love to teach me.  We talked on the phone for almost an
hour.  We really hit it off.  Unfortunately she is 2 and a half hours north
and it isn't practical.  She said she would se if there is another
instructor here but so far no luck.

I also want to find a western instructor.  The instructor I found said she
taught both but riding in a western saddle while the instructor is talking
about dressage and hunt competition is not my idea of western.

I just have to keep calling.  I have been waiting because money was tight
for a while.

JODY