[Ag-eq] Bees

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Sun May 9 21:24:58 UTC 2010

Hi susan,

Well that explains it. My husband was stung on the ear when he was a kid and
he has freaked out over bees ever since.

Years ago our neighbor and her husband had bees on their lot out in the
country.  She had been stung regularly for years.  One day she was working
there with her husband and she was stung again but this time she went in to
shock.  It was one of the few times she was not alone, thank heavens because
she passed out and had to be taken to the E R.  I guess you built up a
tolerance and then it catches up with you.  She carried meds with her after
that but she still tneded her bees.

JODY