[Ag-eq] Mucking out a stall

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Mon May 10 18:10:11 UTC 2010

Hi Nella,

Yes, I live in Florida where we have to deal with the heat and sun more then
the cold.  It is a lot more humid her then in Arizona.  I like your
suggestions.

Another concern I had was in controlling poisonous plants around the
paddock. I was riding one day and someone was upset when they found a
poisonous plant growing in an area where the horses might get it.  I guess
it would be up to someone else who can see to be on the look out for such
plants.

I have heard that mules are far less likely then horses to develop colic.
They seem to be generally more hearty.

JODY