[Ag-eq] Mucking out a stall

Nella Foster nfoster at extremezone.com
Mon May 10 21:59:02 UTC 2010

Jody:

Yes, mules are generally believed to be more hearty than horses.  They tend
to live longer and have fewer of the health issues horses have.  I have
heard of them colicing and foundering, but not as often as horses.

I don't know much about poisonous plans; I know they're out there, but I
guess you would just have to have someone look.  I've been on some trail
rides where people have pointed out plants that are dangerous to horses.