[Ag-eq] OT question

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Sun Jun 27 21:25:15 UTC 2010

Hello Neilla,

Well, my husband has his own business so I have mostly worked helping him
I did work for a while as the Director of a very small resource center for
the blind until the politics and in fighting got too much and I left.

I really like the International Association of Canine Professionals.  You
can check them out at: http://canineprofessionals.com/  They also have dog
message professionals too.  You could do both.

I wanted to be a history teacher at one point too.  I was really in to it
too.  I met with my academic advisor at the college and she said that was
her degree too.  I asked her why she wasn't teaching and she said she
couldn't find a job.  Then I talked about jobs with my history professor and
I found out he was working as a security guard to pay his bills.  he was
wonderful at teaching and he had a PhD too but a security guard?  I pretty
much decided it was not a good idea.  That was in New England so I don't
know about your area, there might be opportunities there.

This is a hard time for anyone to find a job let alone a blind person.  That
is why I think being your own boss is such a great idea.  I always wanted to
own an ice cream store because ice cream always makes people happy.

I think my dream job would be to be a park ranger where you can ride a horse
all day and get paid to do it.  I saw a feature on RFDTV last week with such
a job. Sigh.

JODY