[Ag-eq] OT question

Nella Foster nfoster at extremezone.com
Sun Jun 27 18:49:33 UTC 2010

Jody:

You give very good advice.  I think I would like certain aspects of business
administration, but I'm still exploring other things.

I enjoy teaching and am looking at careers in that field.

Several years ago I considered becoming a certified dog trainer, but it just
wasn't a good time in my life to pursue it.  I have been told it can be hard
to make a good living doing that.  Maybe I could do some dog training and
massage.

What have you found out about dog training?

What kind of jobs have you had in the past?

Take care.