[Ag-eq] OT question

Nella Foster nfoster at extremezone.com
Sun Jun 27 22:01:33 UTC 2010

Peg:

I tried sending this message to your personal email address, but it was
returned to me.

I don't think they are going to fill my position when I leave.  The state of
Arizona is in something of a budget crisis and currently has a hiring
freeze.
I'll be sure to let you know what is decided.

If you are looking to work with the blind I know the Colorado Center had a
couple of openings a while back, so maybe you should check there.  I've herd
really good things about that program.  I've met the director before and was
very impressed with her.

Here in Arizona the Southern Arizona Association for the Visually Impaired
seems to frequently hire new people.  They are also called SAAVI.

A friend of mine works at the Society for the Blind in Sacramento and likes
it there.  You might want to see if they have any open positions.

If I were you I would just start contacting different agencies to see if
they have any openings.  If you are willing to move cross country, go for
it.

What job did you have before?

I'll let you know if I here of any interesting positions.