[Ag-eq] OT question

Peg Brandt hazer100 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 27 03:18:47 UTC 2010

Hi, Nella!  Peg here in Iowa and if your job is open for a new employee who would love the chance to work with the blind again where do I write for job description and what I need for certification?  You can send to me at my email at hazer100 at hotmail.com  I once worked with deaf / blind for the state of Iowa.  I quit there and went to work somewhere else which turns out I did not like due tostaff.  It is hard to find those jbs when you are blind as we all know so to grab one is wonderful considering how little money one recieves from social security each month!  Gettiing out of Iowa would be a welcome change!  I am 57 years old and still have some life left over in me for rejoining the workforce!  Either way, let me know if the job will or will not be open!  Thanks!  Peg