[Ag-eq] OT question

Nella Foster nfoster at extremezone.com
Tue Jun 29 03:50:23 UTC 2010

Peg:

You must be a very patient person.

There is also the Foundation for Blind Children here, but I heard they had
to lay some of their employees off.

As I said before I'll let you know about any good job leads I see.  The ACB
national convention is being held here in Phoenix in July.  They are going
to have a job fair, which I plan on attending.  I'm taking some of my
clients, but will get information for you if I see something interesting.

If you relocate do you have any horses to move?

Phoenix is a pretty horse friendly city.

Take care.