[Ag-eq] german shepherds

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Wed Jun 30 03:08:31 UTC 2010

I have a really funny story from a member of the Fidelco email list.
Charles brought his dog CCarolina to the groomers last Saturday.  He was
thirsty so while he waited he went to the convenience store next door and he
bought a soda.  He approached the counter holding the harness by the handle.
The clerk who knew Charles asked where Carolina was.  Charlles acted shocked
as he held up the harness he said "wow, I thought the harness felt light,
where did she go?"  The clerk thought he was serious and she ran for the
door saying "don't worry, I will help you find her!"

Now that is one of the funniest stories I have ever heard.

JODY