[Ag-eq] Coon Cats

Nella Foster nfoster at extremezone.com
Sun Jul 4 05:30:01 UTC 2010

I was thinking that sure was a busy house hold!

So, if you have the rabies treatment you are immune to it afterwards?

I've always thought raccoons are so cute and would like to have one, but I
don't believe in keeping wild animals as pets.

When I was still living in Arkansas my neighbor herd a sound in the kitchen
and went in to see four little raccoons eating her cat food; they had come
in through the cat door!  Later we were trying to trap the stray cats in the
neighborhood to get them spayed an neutered and we caught two raccoons and
an opossum!  I was worried that we were going to catch a skunk!