[Ag-eq] Do I fight or just find some other way

Nella Foster nfoster at extremezone.com
Sun Jul 4 05:37:31 UTC 2010

Jody:

Before Mike and I went on the packing trip one of his friends told him he
shouldn't take me, that it was to dangerous.  Mike told him that he had seen
me ride and knew that I could handle my mules.  His friend told him that he
was crazy that there were to many ledges and drop offs on the trail.  Mike
response was that Nella can't see them, so she doesn't get nervous!

I don't know if it's because I can't see them or what, but he's right I'm
not nervous on ledges.  I also really trust Allie; I know she's not stupid
and doesn't want to fall either!

Mike and I did discuss what I should do if something were to happen to him.
The trail is pretty popular, so we thought if I waited someone would come
by.  We also thought that Allie would go back to the trailer, so I could
ride her back and there would be more people on the road that I could flag
down.  Fortunately nothing happened, but I felt prepared if it had.