[Ag-eq] Do I fight or just find some other way

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Sun Jul 4 04:01:03 UTC 2010

Hi again Nella,

When I lived in New hampshire I had mobility instruction from a really great
instructor.  I asked him if we could do some off road work.  He said sure
and to wear my hiking boots for our next lesson.  I didn't know it but he
had climbed Mt. Renier and all 49 of New hampshires mountains.  Our next
lesson was to climb Mt. Monadnock.  As we climbed the mountain a park ranger
told me I had no business being on the mountain.  Oh here we go again.  when
we got to the top of the mountain I asked the instructor if his supervisor
knew we were doing this.  He said no, he would tell him when we got back.
He said he figured that if I made it to the top of the mountain I would know
I could go any where.  I teased him that there were no cars at the top of
the mountain.  On the way down the mountain we passed the park ranger.  My
instructor made a point of telling him I made it to the top.

I remember I was once talking to a bus driver.  He asked me if I had a
problem with my eyes.  I said yes, I am blind.  He said "oh, I thought you
were normal'.  I said "I am normal, I just can't see".

Go for it.

JODY