[Ag-eq] Do I fight or just find some other way

Peg Brandt hazer100 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 4 06:14:02 UTC 2010

Hi, Nella!  You will have to direct this to Fred Chambers who occasionally adds comments to this group.  I know that he is not in Dallas this year but maybe he has someone set up to direct a meeting or tour groups?  Bout all I can tell you on this as last I knew, Fred was president of the Ag and Equine group.  Peg