[Ag-eq] Coon Cats

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Sun Jul 4 14:46:48 UTC 2010

Hi Nella,

It sounds like Mike is a keeper.  I actually met my husband in judo classes
39 years ago.  We dated a few times and then I confided in him how limited
my vision really was.  He said he knew, our instructor had told him.  He
figured if I was as feisty as I was even thought I was blind, then I must be
one tough lady.  That just goes to show you that the right person does 'get
it'.  Tom and Mike get it.

No, no one got rabies.  It turns out they found the baby racoon in the barn
with his dead mother and no one ever thought of what killed her.  The poor
little guy was born with it.  The people who were responsible for taking him
in and exposing him to all those people were charged by the State of New
Hampshire.

Racoons are cute until they reach puberty then they get nasty.  Hey, you
could say the same thing about humans too.   hahahaha

JODY