[Ag-eq] my chickens

Nella Foster nfoster at extremezone.com
Tue Jul 6 12:41:34 UTC 2010

Susan:

That makes sense.

Years ago I visited a commercial egg farm where the hens were kept in tiny
wire cages.  They looked horrible; most of their feathers seemed to be
missing.  I couldn't eat eggs for over a year after that!

I started buying cage free and range fed chicken eggs after that.  It will
be so nice to get eggs from my happy, healthy hens!