[Ag-eq] Do I fight or just find some other way

Peg Brandt hazer100 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 7 04:19:55 UTC 2010

Oh, Jody!  National is always sooo much fun and you meet and network with sooo many people!  If you don't know how to do something you're sure to find someone there who has "Been theere, done that!"!  I'm sure hoping to be ther in Florida next fourth of July!  Hopefully to get a great and, not to mention, cheap air flight ticket!  We should all try to room together, hang out, so to speak?  Hey, I will be in need of a room mate!  Peg