[Ag-eq] Do I fight or just find some other way

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Wed Jul 7 14:30:32 UTC 2010

Hi Peg,

Oh that would be so cool, except that we won't get any sleep because we
won't stop talking.  Fine, that is what convention is all about any way.
<GRIN>  Have you tried Southwest Airlines?  I just love Southwest, they have
always had the best prices and the nicest staff.

Last time I flew Southwest the pilot and co-pilot were both women and the
attendents were all men.  I commented to my granddaughter about this and she
said 'SO WHAT".  Wow things have changed haven't they?

JODY