[Ag-eq] Frozen

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Sat Feb 5 11:13:12 UTC 2011

Jody:

You're in luck, I don't have a gun!

I didn't know the history of the white GSD, how interesting.

I don't care so much about their color, just as long as they have good
confirmation and temperments.

I only have my old male GSD left; he is 12 and has a lot of old dog health
issues, but is doing pretty good over all.  I lost my old black and tan about a
year and a half ago, she was about 13.  Then I lost my black GSD female in
August; she had canser and was 10.

I won't get another for several years.  I also have 2 goofy mix breed dogs, who
are a lot of fun and very friendly.  They're not the sharpest tools in the
shed, but very sweet.  They are both rescues.

I can't wait to hear all about your puppy.

Nella