[Ag-eq] Quiet list.

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Thu Feb 9 19:24:28 UTC 2012

At one time I belonged to a group that were challenged fiber crafters that
were made up of different kinds of disabilities, blind, deaf, people who had
types of palsey in their hands and so forth.  There were several people who
were blind and a couple (husband and wife) who were deaf that knew how to
spin.  I do believe there is a group somewhere that weave and spin.  I
already do some loom weaving, basket weaving, knitting and crochetting.  I
think between my sister and myself, we could learn how to spin.  I have been
wanting to learn for years.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net