[Ag-eq] Quiet list

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Thu Feb 9 22:05:56 UTC 2012

Aleeha:

are you currently in vet school, or are you still doing the pre vet classes?

Do you plan on specializing in a certain area of equine medicine?

It is hard to find a good equine vet; I've used several different ones over the
years.  I currently use 2 different clinics.  My favorite vet works alone, so
isn't always available in an emergency, that is why I use 2, some one can get
here if needed.

I would love to hear more about your experiences in school.  I know you used to
ride, are you still able to do that?

Nella