[Ag-eq] Quiet list

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 20:29:02 UTC 2012

Hi Nella,
    I hope to do a lot of acupuncture and other alternative therapies like
that, but I am not totally sure yet what I will specialize in. Most of my
experiences in school have been positive, but there have been a couple of
occasions when I have had to convince a professor that I can participate
with everyone else in the lab courses and that I will not hurt myself.
     I really miss riding and am trying to find someone around here who has
a stable and is willing to work with me. The problem is that I can't get to
the stable that I am looking at now. It's about ten minutes outside of town,
and the only transportation I can find to get there is a taxi, which will
get really expensive.
Aleeha