[Ag-eq] Quiet list

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Fri Feb 10 05:33:31 UTC 2012

Quoting "Jody W. Ianuzzi" <jody at thewhitehats.com>:

> Hi all,
>

> Wow, this list has been quiet for so long.  How are you all doing?

Jody, yes this list has been really quiet.  I wish there was a bit more traffic
here, since I really enjoy learning about what everyone is up to.  I wonder if
more people would join if there was more activity?

How would everyone feel about a weekly or monthly discussion topic?

The topic would, of course be equine or agriculture related.

The other thought I had was maybe each of us could offer to informally teach or
provide information on certain topics.  For example, I would be happy to share
what I know about keeping goats and making cheese.  I could also share what I
know about caring for and riding horses.  I'm sure Susan knows far more than me
about gardening and I'm sure I could learn from her and others.  Maybe Kendra
would be willing to share information about keeping worms.  I just feel that we
can learn so much from each other.

Maybe everyone could post a list of what subjects they can provide information
on and what subjects they would like to learn more about and of course it's
o.k. if some people just want to read and learn.

These are just some ideas I had, so don't know if the rest of you are
interested; I would appreciate feedback and suggestions.