[Ag-eq] Worms

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Tue Feb 14 05:30:27 UTC 2012

Kendra:

this is all so very interesting.  I know a few people that keep worms and are
very happy with them, but I have to confess they give me the creeps!

I live in Phoenix Arizona and have never found a worm when digging in the soil;
do you think it is just to hot for them?

Maybe there are diffeerent types in the desert, I've always been curious about
it.

Do you also have an organic garden?

If so what type of things do you like to grow?

Nella