[Ag-eq] Quiet list

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 15:05:01 UTC 2012

Hi,
  Fortunately, my instructor is great, it's the show organizers
who don't want me to compete in a class with other riders.
During my first two years of showing, I was allowed to compete in
showmanship and halter with other exhibitors.  Someone must have
thrown a fit, though, because, for some reason, I was not allowed
to compete with everyone else in showmanship last year at the
county fair.  I wish there was a way that I could show on the
state circuit with everyone else.
I will have to read that book! Sounds like a good read!
Aleeha