[Ag-eq] country girl

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Wed May 2 14:53:38 UTC 2012

Jody:

It sounds like you have your work cut out for you, but it also sounds fun.
There's nothing like seeing the results of a long days hard work.

Do you have citrus trees there?

Will pasture grow there, or is the soil to sandy?

Have you met any of your neighbors?

It's going to be so fun to hear about your progress.

take care.

Nella